Friday 9 October 2009

Scared the ruddy life out of me.,.

The combined stupidity of myself and hound just culminated in a situation where he scared the bejeesus out of me.
I came into the living area to see Murdoch trying to get something out from underneath the sofa. He was using a nose / paw combo, so it was clearly something that he was desperate to get. I thought it might be a spider or something, so didn't want to get too close, but just as I neared the sofa, he got it, pounced and a squirt of red stuff hit the floor. Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeek!!! What the hell?! What the heeeeelllllllllllllllllll is thaaaaatttt??! As I stood there gibbering, Murdoch hooked out something else from underneath the sofa.
As it turns out, it was an empty punnet. Hound had only stolen some plum tomatoes from the worktop. So not a giant bloody spider or mouse then. Boy did I feel stupid.......

No comments:

Post a Comment